Tuesday, December 4, 2012
I joined a great tea exchange initiative and yesterday I received the first package. I'm very excited about the contents.
Starting from the top left corner, there are:
- Desert tea (green tea and Damascus rose petals) from House of Tea, Belgrade
- Honeybush Tropical Night tea (honeybush, papaya, mango with kiwi, guava and rose flower flavours) from Smalltree, Belgrade
- Lovers tea (black tea, apple, cinnamon and ginger) from House of Tea, Belgrade
- Green tea, Sir Winston Tea
- Wild strawberry, Welton and
- Apple and cinnamon, Welton.
So far, I have only had a chance to taste the Lovers tea. I am not familiar with Welton and Sir Winston Teas, but House of Tea and Smalltree from Belgrade are traditionally good.
I'm looking forward to tasting all these teas.
Posted by N at 2:14 AM